Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A sHaTtErEd HeArT's JoUrNeY...

Silence filled my ears,
Darkness occupied my sight,
I can’t hear any sound.
I see nothing.
My whole body felt numb,
I can’t move.
My heart is filled with remorse.
What’s happening to me?
I don’t know what really happened.
I don’t know what went wrong.
Why?!
I feel so lost and empty.
I keep on searching for the right path.
But why do I have to end up in the wrong road simultaneously?
I just want to be happy.
One thing is for real, this is just the beginning…





Is it true that history repeats itself?
Is it right to go along in everything?
Is it right to just follow your loved ones’ decisions?
And not minding your own happiness…
I just want to be loved.
But why do I feel like I don’t know myself anymore?
I don’t feel anything as if I’m a walking dead already.
Should I continue this?
Or should I start looking for myself and my own happiness?
There are so many unanswered questions that hang on my mind.
I don’t know what to do.
I’m sick and tired of everything…




CAN WE STILL FIND OUR OWN HAPPINESS?
A Shattered Heart’s Journey…



This is my 2nd story here and this is my first time to write a story using English language as a medium. Hopefully, I can finish this hahaha...

No comments: