Friday, May 13, 2011

So pissed of...

Feeling alone in the four corners of your room
You saw your friends' pictures of having fun without you
You're so devastated,
You can't even move a finger,
Why is it happening all over again?
You know that you gave everything
But why? It seems that its not enough
Why?...why?

I feel the wounds are opening up once again
I don't want to feel the pain once again
Why is it happening all over again?
Did I do something wrong this time?
Tell me...
Tell me, what did I do to deserve this?

I did everything...
All the efforts that were wasted...
I don't know what to do anymore
Do you think I don't deserve to be happy?
Why? Give me a reason to believe it

Why can't I be happy?
Happiness is all I ask for...
But I never really got the chance to it
I feel so deprived
Feeling so restless as the seconds passed by
I feel the clock saying tick' tock'

Is it sympathizing with me
Or is it mocking me that time passes by so fast
Or just wanting me to realize that I really should move on...
Move on with my life...
Without looking back

I just want to feel important for once
Even just a moment
Or just a day...
Is there someone willing to let me experience it?
I'm just hoping it against all odds...

Can someone help me...
Help me to fight this emotions that I'm feeling right now...
I feel so weak,
So restless that I don't even have the courage to cry...
Maybe crying helps others to relieve theirselves
But why can't I even cry?
Cry, even just a tear in my eyes...

I want to cry but there are no tears coming out from my eyes
Is my eyes are tired from crying once again?
Does it feel that I don't wanna cry again over some matters?
I think my body is immune to all kinds of pain...
My body is tired from everything...

I really hope someday, I will get over this feelings once again
I want to move forward without having excess baggage
Without feeling this kind of emotions...
I want to move forward...

I know it will take a while again
To bring back piece by piece of my shattered self...
I want to live at the moment...
Without worries...
Without regrets...

No comments: